Re-Energizing LoCo Teams

Jackson Doak noskcaj at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 31 01:10:49 UTC 2013

I've got a few suggestions,
1. Allocate a time weekly, fortnightly or monthly  where the whole
team get's together to translate one program
2. An ubuntu-AU meetup, that we can try and get everyone to attend
3. Get everyone possible to run an install-fest, similar to the one
ran at brisbane university
4. Try and get every ubuntu contributor from australia on the mailing
list and on the -AU IRC channel, so we are communicating and helping
each other.