Membership Board Re-Staffing

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 09:25:15 UTC 2013

Good evening all,

I just wanted to drop a quick (belated) note to let you know the Ubuntu
Membership Boards are looking for some new members.

If you've been involved in Ubuntu teams for a little while it might be
worth checking out. It requires only a little allocation of time but is a
very personally rewarding team to be a part of. For all the details check
out the news post on it -
http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2013/03/22/ubuntu-membership-board-call-for-nominations/

I'm currently a sitting member myself so if you have any questions feel
free to ask, I know there are a few former members floating around as well.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris