Wireless printer with Linux compatibility

Rob Dawson radawson at netspace.net.au
Mon Oct 15 23:11:02 UTC 2012

I did reply Jim but I included a couple of screenshots and it appears my
reply is being held for the mods to approve.  Not sure if you can
include images in this forum?  If it bounces I'll resend you the reply
with a link. Short answer - HP is the only way to go for Linux printing
and wireless is no problem, I've been using their printers for 5 years
on Linux.

Cheers,

Rob