Mid-Cycle Events

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 03:26:01 UTC 2012

Agreed on all counts Jared.

I think I prefer "Workshop" over "Open Day" because it suggests that actual work will be done, rather than just a banner waving informational type day.  Either would seem to be better than "InstallFest".  I think the difference might be cultural - perhaps "InstallFest" works better in other countries.

We need a poster specificaly designed to be placed in the venue (if possible) so that frequent users of the venue (ie Public Library) get to know about it well in advance.  Hopefully it will generate more local traffic in addition to the other advertising that we do.

Chris.