Netcomm NB6Plus4WN - Wifi-connected devices can't see Ethernet-connected devices

Boden Matthews boden.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 01:52:04 UTC 2012

Hey all,
I have an issue with my router. If I have 2 computers, one connected by
ethernet, the other by WiFi, and I start a local game server (for example)
on one, the other PC can't see it. The same issue happens with my printer,
it's connected by WiFi, and all my WiFi devices (TouchPad, PS3, laptops)
can see it, but my ethernet-connected desktop can't. I don't want to have
to buy an ethernet switch just for when I have LAN parties at my house,
like for the one I have next week.
 Regards,
Boden Matthews,
http://bodenm.wordpress.com