Brisbane Release Party - Location?

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 08:15:33 UTC 2012

Yes, last time we seemed to get more people turn up than actually voted (which is good) but stick your hand up, or throw your hat into the ring, or at least vote in the poll.  :-)

The release party is a social group; no pressure except to turn up and enjoy some friendly company;  It's nice to get together with some fellow Ubuntu enthusiasts.  Besides, the first shout is on me (so be on time!)

Chris