Brisbane Release Party - Location?

Cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Wed Mar 7 21:40:53 UTC 2012

Would love to come but that weekend is the council elections state wide
on Sat. As I have to work for that to the wee hours of Sun morning I
cant guarantee that I can make it :(

Cary

--
“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that
you end up being governed by your inferiors.” Plato (philosopher. 428