Cd/school

Mick Skey skey.mick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:09:55 UTC 2012

Hi Guy's
Thanks for the cd's I got the other day.
The reason I'm getting in contact with you is that I made a contact with
the local
school about Ubuntu 12.04 and Edubuntu as well, I don't want to stuff it up
Have you got any Ideas that I can use, The school is small and on a small
budget and the selling point I made it is free, as it is for the school
they are looking
for the educational side, So have got any Ideas, please? I think we have a
great
product and there is a great opportunity to get a foot in the system and
show
there is another to Windows

Cheers

--