virus phone call scam: question/wacky replies

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 20 23:38:49 UTC 2012

--- On Wed, 20/6/12, Boden Matthews <boden.matthews at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Boden Matthews <boden.matthews at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: virus phone call scam: question/wacky replies
To: "Dave Hall" <dave.hall at skwashd.com>
Cc: ubuntu-au at lists.ubuntu.com

On notes to the VM, I have a Vista VM setup that I made to look like an actual PC - wallpaper, desktop covered in crap, shittons of bloatware and no antivirus. Whenever they call next, I'm going to have some fun with them >:)

Regards,
Boden Matthews,
http://bodenm.wordpress.com

record it for us :)
---

tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"