/etc/apt/sources.list.d issue

Josh McFarlane joshmcf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:32:29 UTC 2012

Hi John,

A ppa can be removed simply through the Ubuntu Software Centre. Once you
have the *Software Center* open *Software Sources* from the *edit* menu.
Click on the edit tab. Now you can click on a software source and remove it
by clicking *Remove* or simply *uncheck* it if you want to just disable it.
No need to go editing config files.

I hope that helps.

Josh.