ODT files in Word

Chris Jones chrisjones at spin.net.au
Fri Jul 6 09:12:57 UTC 2012

I'm a user of both Windows and Linux. Trying to get a format that works
on both platforms can be a pain. I found it so much of a pain that I
simply just use solely PDF when sending files to people.

If you are frequently editing the file(s) on different platforms or
possibly different users, then perhaps an online office suite might be
the way to go for you.

Just food for thought.

Regards

		Chris Jones @ kernel.devproject at gmail.com
also on oracle.kerneldev at gmail.com and netbsd.kerneldev at gmail.com

OpenSUSE Linux x86_64 (PC)|Android (Smartphone)|Windows 7 (Laptop)|Windows XP (Gaming)
Linux kernel developer|Solaris kernel developer|BSD kernel developer
Lead Developer of SDL|Lead Developer of Nest Linux|Gamer and Emulator nut|Web Services|Digital Imaging Services
Controllers: Rapier V2 Gaming mouse|Logitech Precision|PS3 controller|XB360 controller|Logitech Attack 3 j/stick
Emulators: Fusion|Gens|ZSNES|Project64|PCSX-R|Stella|WinVICE|WinUAE|DOSBox

PGP Fingerprint: 4E38 0776 B380 63C8 F64F
A7D6 736C CF56 42A4 FB35