Ubuntu Global Jams - March 2012

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:52:52 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The Ubuntu Global Jam [1] is an incredible opportunity for the Ubuntu
community to unite together around the weekend of 2 - 4 March 2012 to work
together to improve Ubuntu. Everyone is able to contribute to the Jam, and
everyone is welcome and encouraged to get involved. Curious about how to
make a real difference to Ubuntu? This is a great chance to make that
difference.

The Ubuntu Australia Loco Team is organising several events [2] as part of
this Global Jam. We are still looking for more people to take on running a
Jam, so if you think this sounds like something you could do, please sign
up on the Australian Team JamsForPrecise list. Also, we invite everyone to
participate in one or many Jams over the weekend of 2-4 March. You do not
need to have in depth (or in most cases, any!) technical knowledge at all -
there will be an instructor for each Jam who can assist you if needed. The
Ubuntu Jams are a great way to get involved in the community surrounding
the Ubuntu operating system, so please join in.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/JamsForPrecise

Kind Regards,
Joel Addison