Installfest helpers

Boden Matthews boden.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:34:10 UTC 2012

We could use those ethernet cables :) I have found another one, so I'm
bringing 5 of them now. Also, I'll be the guy carrying the black leather HP
briefcase, so I'll be pretty easy to spot. I might be able to bring a
couple of blank DVDs as well, but I'll have to double check in the morning
if I have any.

Regards,
Boden Matthews,
http://bodenm.wordpress.com