Brisbane Install Fest

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:54:09 UTC 2012

On 1 January 2012 19:44,  <boden.matthews at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can bring a 7.2Mbps Telstra dongle, it's got $100-ish of credit on it. I
> have some ethernet cabling here, not sure how many, so I'll get back to you
> on that one. Also, have we thought of powerboards and extension cables? I've
> got various ones lying around here that I can lug along.
>

> -- Sent from my HP TouchPad. Please excuse any brevity or typos.
> ________________________________

I was going to bring in a duffel bag full of electrical cables
including 10 or so kettle cords (you know that drawer in your cupboard
full of extension leads and power boards). I figured it would make it
easier when packing up to just say "it's all one persons" rather than
trying to work out who's was what. I have about 5 power boards and 5 -
10 extension leads if we think that's going to be enough.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris