Launcher 'dodge' taken out of Precise

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 08:01:08 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: Stephen Rees-Carter <stephen at rees-carter.net>
To: Chris Robinson <fabricator4 at yahoo.com>
Cc: Ubuntu AU List <ubuntu-au at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Saturday, 11 February 2012 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Launcher 'dodge' taken out of Precise

I'm also having issues with the sensitivity of the launcher - I keep
resorting to pressing 'Super' to open it :)

I also played around with using the super key to get the launcher to appear but didn't find it an ideal solution since I just want the launcher not the whole dash.  Rather than just hope that the issue is fixed, I went searching for any bug reports on this.  I didn't find anything, and couldn't find any references to it in the release notes either.  To this end, I've added a bug report in launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/930555

Anyone who is having trouble or finds the delay in the launcher reveal annoying please add your comments.

Thanks,

Chris