Ubuntu-AU August 2012 Team Meeting

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:18:55 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

This Sunday night (12 August) we have the August 2012 Team Meeting for Ubuntu-AU. As usual, the meeting will be held on FreeNode IRC #ubuntu-au, and will start at 8pm AEST. You can join in using your favourite IRC client, or using the web client in your browser - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-au

Currently we do not have any agenda items, but there will be a meeting regardless of what appears on the agenda. If you have something you would like discussed, please add it to the agenda before the meeting. The agenda can be found at http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-au/393/detail/

See you all there,

Joel Addison