video documenting of events

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:52:13 UTC 2011

The combination of

On 12 September 2011 12:02, Boden Matthews <boden.matthews at gmail.com> wrote:
> For live streaming, I'd recommend ustream.tv, I broadcast a Photoshop
> livestream when I make sprays for my Counter-Strike: Source clan.
>
> Regards,
> Boden Matthews,
> http://www.enervion.com

and

>> sorry, my system locked up while trying to access justin.tv :(
>> so what was decided?

and the knowledge that I know a lot of other Ubuntu teams use Ustream
I have gone ahead and created both a youtube [0] and a ustream [1]
account. One for live streaming, one for sharing after the event. Now
all we need is content,

I'm willing to make the ustream account available to anyone who is
listed as hosting an event on the loco.u.c AU team page so if you're
organising an event and you have a webcam available drop me a line.

As for the youtube account, I think there are already enough places
rebroadcasting everything available on every topic, should we limit it
to UbuntuAU team created projects (either by groups or individuals
from within the team) or? I'm happy to hear suggestions and be given
content.

As discussed on the IRC meeting I'm looking at setting default
licensing to CC-BY v3 unless anyone has any concerns. Both accounts
have been set up to mail to the team mailing list owner so they will
forever be accessible by the team.

Get creating!

[0] http://www.youtube.com/user/UbuntuAU
[1] http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ubuntuau