HDTV Suggestions

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:29:24 UTC 2011

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for lower cost,
preferably under $100,  HDTV tuner cards (either USB or PCI would be
fine) that *just work* with Ubuntu? I would also like to see if any
have remote control support with as little fiddling around as
possible?

I've tried a few different devices over the years with varying success
and I'm currently about to try and get 3 identical devices to use in
different places to make it easier for me to support. All googling
gets me on this topic is confused.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)