Ubuntu 11.10 CDs

Paul Schulz paul at mawsonlakes.org
Wed Oct 26 02:22:43 UTC 2011

Hi Jared,

I'm in the process of cleaning up around the house and have lots of old
Ubuntu CD's...

I'm thinking that rather than throw them all out, the printed sleeves can be
reused (maybe with a suitable 'updated' sticker on the outside for CD's that
are burnt on demand.

Would you like them? Anyone else printing Ubuntu CD's on demand?

(I'm happy to dispose of the old CD's)

Regards,
Paul