Meeting time poll - please vote =)

David david at kvr.com.au
Sat Oct 15 09:38:43 UTC 2011

Hello fellow Ubuntu users!

Hope everyone is enjoying 11.10!

The ubuntu au team are still looking to have the monthly meeting at the best time we can, so as many people can attend as possible.

With daylight savings coming into play we're looking to possibly change the time to allow more people to attend, however we need to know what the best time is for you!

By default more people can attend on weekends than weekdays, however if there are enough votes on a particular day then we might take that into consideration.

The poll is here:

http://doodle.com/bpz47isrg9q7xz23

Please vote.

thanks :)