Brisbane Install Fest Poster

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 07:23:36 UTC 2011

On 20 November 2011 17:07,  <boden.matthews at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Jared,
> You wouldn't mind uploading the SVG somewhere would you? I want to have a
> little play around with the poster.
>
> -- Sent from my HP TouchPad. Please excuse any brevity or typos.

I've just put it up on the wiki [0]. It looks a bit funny but when you
download the svg it should be fine. Most browsers do a poor job of
rendering svg apparently. If you're going to attach it back to the
wiki page please just alter the filename enough that it doesn't
overwrite other contributions. I should have done this from the start,
everyone can feel free to edit it as need be but please be mindful of
all the licensing issues. If you're not sure what they are please read
the guidelines section on the Artwork project page [1].

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/LocalMeetings/BrisbaneInstallfest?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=BrisbaneInstallFestPoster.svg
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/Artwork

--
Regards,