en_AU translations meeting (lite edition) reminder 8pm AEDST

Joel Pickett jlkpcktt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:53:14 UTC 2011

Hi team,

Just a quick reminder that I'll be holding a quick meeting to discuss the
state of translations for en_AU. Sorry about the awkwardness of UTC/GMT and
my inability to convert properly but the meeting is on at 8pm AEDST (NSW,
VIC and TAS time)

I've been making a rough draft for our progress at:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-translations-en-au-1204

Feel free to look over and add any ideas that you have.

Hope to see you there and once again, sorry about the time confusion.

Thanks,

Joel P