Contact Information & Team Roles

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:41:50 UTC 2011

Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

There was some talk not all that long ago that people wanted to know who did
what around the team. There was also a request to modify the Contact Us wiki
page. So to address both of these 2 issues I have tried to compile what I
think is a fairly comprehensive list of roles in the Ubuntu-AU team.

I have done my best to collate all the information from various locations
and sources so if everyone can please take a look at the updated page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/ContactUs that would be good. Please
feel free to add any detail it might be missing or if you've been listed in
a role you no longer want to participate in please either contact me
offlist, onlist or on IRC so we can look at having the role continued by
someone else in the team.

As always, feedback appreciated!

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)