IRC Classroom Sessions

MoLE moleonthehill+ubuntu-au at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:36:01 UTC 2011

On 27 February 2011 12:52, Ryan Macnish <nisshh at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Yeah, is anyone actually going to tell me what times would suit them best?
> or are you just going to mention things that i have already thought about
> and decided on?

Personally, bug triage is the area where I continue to find 'hidden'
conventions and rules about what is and isn't useful information.

Working through a few real-life bugs would be fantastic, especially as
the goal of bug triage is to get the bug to the point where a
developer can look at the problem and has sufficient information to
fix it.

Just my 5c.

Cheers,

MoLE