Ubuntu-AU Loco Mission Statement and Team Goals

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 00:27:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies for not being as active as I would have liked to be: it's
been a very busy work week for me since I started the discussion pages on the
wiki.

It's good to see some response on the wiki pages:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/TeamGoals
and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/MissionStatement

I'm sure there's others who have some ideas on the Mission Statement and team
goals: I think we need more people involved if possible.  It doesn't have to be
on the wiki, using this list might be easier for many.

Chris.