3g modem issue (MF668)

Andrew Swinn andrew at swinn.id.au
Fri Jun 10 23:14:51 UTC 2011

I came across one of those pre-paid modems on a work colleagues computer
the other day. To get it working in a loan computer it had to be
'activated' wich is something I don't see in the business versions of
the modems. Might be something to look at.

Also as a note, we have been testing the Telstra Elite Mifi modems and
they are awesome. They are only $129 from Telstra shop at the moment and
as they use wifi to connect locally they are easy to get working
everywhere. Plud you can move them around the house for best signal
strength.

Andrew (lurking, lurking)