NetworkManager Applet 0.8 Icon

Simon Ives simon at simonives.info
Tue Jun 7 00:03:30 UTC 2011

Hi all.

I'm having a little difficulty with a freshish install of Natty.  I'm
attempting to install a fresh copy over two previous Ubuntu partitions - '/'
and '/home'.  When the installation progress reaches the "Removing Packages"
stage Ubiquity crashes and throws up a message asking me to file a bug on
Launchpad.  The live CD seemingly works flawlessly.

I've provided my Launchpad bug link below with the two logs requested but
would appreciate any additional advice on resolving this issue.

Launchpad bug <
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/793766>.

Regards.

Simon.