NetworkManager Applet 0.8 Icon

David Bowskill davidbow at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 4 02:21:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Chris from your reply.
I have moved the various indicators/icons away from the right hand side
of the toolbar/panel but the nm indicator still does not appear.
Incidentally on my partners computer, the nm indicator is in the middle
of the panel and works OK.
I have got the Network Monitor 2.28.0 indicator displayed which helps.
It's all a mystery to me.

Thanks again
David