Software Freedom Day - Brisbane

danyJ danyj028 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 30 07:46:06 UTC 2011

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 14:55:32 +1000
Benjamin Donald-Wilson <benjamin.donald.wilson.k at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering is there anything planed for the Melbourne area.
> It would be fun to have it down here.
>
> Benny.

Yes it will happen in Melbourne as it has in the last 5 yrs, and btw, Melbourne was awarded first
prize for best SFD Event in the world in 2010. See below:

http://softwarefreedomday.org/en/competition/winners-2010

We will not win best prize this year - because we wont put as big an event as last year.
If you are interested in participating in SFD just reply to me offlist.

Cheers
Daniel

believed to be clean.

For All your Open Source and IT requirements see: www.greenwareit.com.au