ubuntu-au Digest, Vol 65, Issue 16

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:22:05 UTC 2011

On 27 July 2011 08:36, Boden Matthews <boden.matthews at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Gmail, and I don't get the phishing popup for the mailing list, but I
> do get it for phishing messages, which confuses me greatly, because some
> people get it (like Nathaniel), some don't (like me).
>
> Regards,
> Boden Matthews,
> http://retrosmartphonesandppcs.wordpress.com

Boden,

I believe this to be because you appear to get the mailing list sent
to you as a digest and not as individual messages from each author as
they're sent. I've passed this interesting bit of information on
though in the hopes it may help them sort out the issue sooner.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris