saying hi

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 19:40:50 UTC 2011

Hi Geoff,

Welcome to the world of FOSS (free open source software). What release of Ubuntu

did the computer shop install for you?  Did they set up a separate /home
partition?

I'm also curious as to what they charged you for installing Ubuntu?  Since an
Ubuntu install takes less than half the time to install compared to Windows they

should have been quite pleased ;-)

Chris