compiling d1x-rebirth (Descent source port) for ubuntu 10.04

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 02:47:06 UTC 2011

Well the dependency is an installable package:

chris at chris-lucid:~$ apt-cache search "libpulse-dev"
libpulse-dev - PulseAudio client development headers and libraries

Since it's a development package relying on other development packages and not
stable, I guess the devs have left the sub dependancies for the person doing the

compiling to figure out.
Just install the dependencies and try compiling again:

sudo apt-get install libpulse-dev

should do it

Chris