Australian LoCo Re-Approval Application

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:02:08 UTC 2011

Good evening,

I haven't heard much in the way of feedback about our LoCo Re-Approval page
[0] so I assume that means I've just done a really good job of filling it
in. If anyone has anything else to add please either add it in yourself or
shoot it to the mailing list if you're not sure if it should be included or
not. I will be submitting the application on Friday this week assuming all
goes to plan an no major issues are identified. Good work on the last 12
months of effort, lets hope it leads to a re-approval.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Approval2011

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris