Fwd: LCA 2011 Open Day - THIS SATURDAY!

James Beake jamesbeake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:20:20 UTC 2011

Hear, hear. couldn't agree more. Great job Jared!

Cary, you will be pleased to know that your "sales pitch" to my daughter had
a positive affect and on the way out she whispers to me, " Ok dad, I'll let
you install kubuntu on my Mac....as long as I can still boot the mac os". A
small win but a win none the less.

Look forward to catching up soon.

James (bejames)