Meet up tonight - Pancake Manor

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 05:45:10 UTC 2011

the conference finishes at 530 but there will no doubt be mingling and
transport so it is booked for around 630. If you cant get there right
on 630 i wouldnt worry too much.

I will be driving from the conference so i can take another 4 with me
so if you are interested in a lift email me and we can meet at the
foyer to the main hall near the rego desk

--
Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris