Stickers sent out

Paul Whipp paul.whipp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 05:49:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Paul,

I wasn't expecting anything but the stickers have already come in handy
badging 3 laptops so far so I've sent you a payment for your trouble.

Regards,
Paul Whipp

Office: 07 3103 2894
Mobile: 0410 545 357

Do more business with your website! <http://www.paulwhippconsulting.com.au>

Joomla, Magento, PHP and MySQL web application
developer<http://www.paulwhippconsulting.com.au/>