January Team Report & Next Week's Meeting

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:53:23 UTC 2011

Good evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

Well it's that time of the month (actually I'm a little late this time
around) where we all need to think back over the last month and make
sure we've documented our efforts appropriately. If you can all please
check out https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/TeamReports and make
sure I haven't missed anything that would be appreciated.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone about
February's meeting - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings -
please have a look over the agenda items. If you can't make the
meeting please feel free to contribute on the mailing list beforehand
so that we all get a say in the issues.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris