Stickers sent out

Paul Gear paul at libertysys.com.au
Fri Feb 4 05:55:22 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I sent out all of the stickers & CDs today for those for whom i have a
mailing address (or could easily Google it).  There are a few people who
need to send me their address still.  For most of the mailouts, i
decided the CD cover slip was good enough protection for the CD &
stickers, and mailed directly in that.

With respect to payment, you can see how much i spent on it by looking
at the stamp. :-)   The Paypal address to send payment to is paul at
gear dot dyndns dot org.  If you're not happy with what you've got, or
weren't expecting me to send you anything, don't worry about payment.

Feel to contact me if:
- your CD or stickers do not arrive in good condition
- I shipped the wrong number of items or otherwise stuffed it up somehow
- you missed out on this shipment because i don't have your mailing address

I have 6 sheets of stickers left from the bunch Jared gave me, so unless
he's able to restock me, you'll have to be quick!  :-)

Regards,
Paul