Loco.ubuntu.com

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:48:43 UTC 2011

Good evening,

Some of you may have noticed that it appears loco.ubuntu.com has
recently deleted a few meetings and events that had been organised.
I'm told this was due to a server swap and that there will at some
stage be the possibility of having the data recouped. I've also been
told by the same person that it would be okay for those events coming
up soon (the global jam events and the next meeting) to be re-added
again. My apologies to anyone who has organised one of these events or
meetings but if you can please re add them to loco.u.c and update the
team that would be greatly appreciated.

If you're looking for some events and you stumble across links that
appear broken please check the main loco.ubuntu.com Australian Team
page [0] so you can make sure you're going to the most up to date
links. Sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused.

[0] http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-au

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)