Bug #819201

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 09:50:50 UTC 2011

Hello fellow Ubuntu'ers.  I've just filed bug #807455 against update manager,
specifically the Oneiric Alpha2 release.  It's just a cosmetic issue with the
window that is supposed to show download progress for the individual files, but
it's been hanging around since the Natty Alphas.  If anyone is observing the
same thing please click the "me too" link.  I think it's a minor cosmetic fix
that should be simple to implement, but it looks silly the way it is now.

I've got a few similar bugs to file against update manager.  It just doesn't
look professional at present.

Full link to the Launchpad page:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/819201

Chris.