Happy New Ubuntu - Release Parties Reminder

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:44:17 UTC 2011

Happy New Ubuntu everyone,

I just thought I'd shoot everyone a quick reminder about the release parties
being held over the weekend - details are available at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-au

Please, if you attend one, take some pictures and upload them to the team's
flickr page, they can be of the place you go to, the food/drink you consume
and as long as you ask permission, of all the attendees and of course
anything else remotely Ubuntu related.

On a side note I've just completed my daily rsync of the aarnet Ubuntu
repository (roughly 600GB at last check) would anyone find this useful if I
brought it along tomorrow on an external drive to the Brisbane release
party?

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris