Natty Release Party Adelaide?

Sam L thelandofwa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 05:38:07 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
The details for the Natty Narwhal Release Party have been added to the
Ubuntu Loco Directory. Please go ahead  and register attendance for yourself
and your guests *as soon as possible* (at:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/902/detail/) so I can make sure we have
space set aside for us on the night. Anyone that wants to bring along 32-bit
and 64-bit additions of Natty are most welcome to do so.  Additionally,
forwarding this message on to other Adelaide based Linux groups is
encouraged.

Thanks,
- Sam