natty release party melbourne

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 13 07:46:37 UTC 2011

On 13/04/2011 09:22, peter baker wrote:
> hey guys
> here is my suggestion for a natty release party here in melbourne
> (sorry if someone has already suggested a time/place)
> if there are no objections I will update
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/NattyReleaseParties
> when: 3pm sat 30 april 2011
> where: Gloria Jeans at Docklands Watergate, Bourke street (opp the
> hub, the actual address is 2 Waterview Walk)
> peter
>
> --
> www.peter.id.au <http://www.peter.id.au/>

Just a question aimed at all such proposed "Whoopee Parties" in
Australia: are you also going to inform everyone that the gnome DE is to
be replaced by Unity in 6 months time (and with a question mark about
KDE for the KDE users)?

BC

--
Great Man reaches complete understanding of the main issues; Petty Man reaches complete understanding of the minute details."

                                              Confucius