windows7 dual boot

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 11 05:32:50 UTC 2011

On 11/04/2011 10:30, Peter Watts wrote:
> I have read somewhere that MINT will not be using Unity, This an other
> distros built on Ubuntu my be a better option.
> Thanks
> Peter

Mint is simply a re-work of Ubuntu.

However, I also did read somewhere that it will have a fork which will
maintain and continue to use the gnome DE.

But then comes the question: will they continue to maintain gnome 2.3 or
switch to the gnome shell (whatever the heck that is!) or to gnome 3?

BC

--
Great Man reaches complete understanding of the main issues; Petty Man reaches complete understanding of the minute details."

                                              Confucius