Bug 1

Peter Kukums pkukums at ieee.org
Sun Apr 10 01:02:15 UTC 2011

This issue concerns me greatly as I have spent the past few years
converting beginners frustrated with Windows crashing, virus attacks and
other concerns to the peaceful, stable world of Ubuntu.

As beginners they would have no idea of how to change back to Gnome if
they don't like Unity, and as people that don't like change I am sure
they will feel disorientated by a major change in desktop appearance and
functionality. I am then concerned that I will have to go back and visit
them all to sort their issues out.

Do the Ubuntu developers read these mailing lists, or alternatively do
they get feedback from users?

But I guess we will just have to wait until 11.04 is released to really
judge.