Tech support

Ryan Macnish nisshh.ubuntu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 15:37:35 BST 2010

I agree, it does look pretty bad having that on the mailing list.

Ian, if you have any ideas (if anyone does!) please share them, id love to
hear any ideas people have for improving the loco.

To get the ball rolling, i will go and do some research RIGHT NOW. I am
going to go and see what some of the other LoCo's are doing to keep activity
and organisation nice and streamlined. I think we can learn from others, and
collaborate with others and each other to improve our loco and get it
re-approved, i really really want this to happen, so instead of just talking
i am going to go and get started.

So, if you agree with me and Ian, come and join in the effort to rebuild our
once awesome loco.

PS: Ian, thanks im enjoying being a member! :)

Ryan Macnish (nisshh)