Ubuntu - never again - please read.

Steven O'Reilly steven.oreilly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:52:40 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Mark Hill <mark1948 at adam.com.au> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> After my negative comments above I expect I shall not receive a reply.
>

> Mark Hill.

Hi list

This reads like a standard trolling 101 exercise, there is no question
or request for assistance, just unsubstantiated assertions.

When 'Mark' made these (imaginary) attempts at installing the Ubuntu
10.04.1 (Maverick Meerkat) I was at this (imaginary) location and his
problems can be summarised below.

1.  He downloaded a You Tube video of someone using Meerkat to a USB stick.
2.  He rubbed the stick against his computer for a few minutes.
3.  When Ubuntu had not appeared on his device he cried like a baby
and posted the original whine in this thread.

After my negative comments I don't expect (and won't respond to) any
reply from this 'Mark Hill' and I probably shouldn't be providing
oxygen to this troll.  (I know I just have)

Steven