Ubuntu-AU Meeting Tuesday 14/09 @ 2100 AEST

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 00:02:33 BST 2010

Good morning Ubuntu-AU'ers

We're a week and a half out from out next scheduled meeting and no one
has added any items to the agenda! Surely there are people with
something that they want to discuss or seek some sort of assistance
with? Just go to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings and
add your agenda item to the page. If you're not sure how to do this
just drop by the IRC channels
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/IRC) or shoot a quick email to
this list and someone can give you a hand. I've kicked it off with a
suggestion for people to start thinking and talking about Maverick
release parties.

We also need to lock in a chairperson. Now don't be shy, we're willing
to help you along with it if you're not sure how it all works. MootBot
is the bot we use to help along our meetings and details for how to
work it can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot if
you want have a look at how it works.

Regards,

Jared Norris