DigiKam

meryl gnufsf at aromagardens.com.au
Sun Nov 28 05:57:02 GMT 2010

if you already have digiKam installed just type the word
 digikam into your terminal window and it should start.
ensure you type the word digikam all in lower case!

After it starts it goes through a series of preference questions and
then it catalogues all your image files into it's database which can
take quite some time if you have a lot of image files.

Alternatively, digiKam should also be listed in the menu
Applications --> Graphics
where you can just click on it.

Personally, I just use the Gimp for my image editing.

Meryl