Logs for IRC meeting 17-05-2010

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Tue May 18 09:54:21 BST 2010

Thank you Scott,

I have trouble following it in real time. I can study at my leisure.I see most
of the folk are on the IRC channel most of the time anyway.

 From my pint of view it is not the ideal way to attend a meeting... perhaps a
better IRC client might help. What is everyone using, Win7 and Linux?

Do you have 10.04 0n your 701SD yet? I never managed to get Wireless networking
to work under 9.10. Hopefully 10.04 is better.

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.